Wednesday, May 21, 2014

May 19th, 2014

Courtney is coming home tomorrow. The Church's doctor over the missions in Europe feels like surgery is probably the next step in her recovery. The treatment she was receiving in France are just not working. I am glad to get her home and in my arms where we can take care of her and help her get better. If you have called or texted and I haven't answered I am sorry. I deal with change very poorly and I tend to close off and cut off communication. I am hoping that no one gets offended. I am so grateful to all of you for the love and support and help you have offered. I promise that if we need anything or if Courtney needs anything we will be in contact. I hope that when she feels up to it that she will continue blogging here about her recovery and her experiences with all of this. Her number one goal is to get better and get back to France. 

No comments:

Post a Comment